Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

What Gives Me the Greatest Joy!

I consider that I have a very special past. I was born and raised going to church by parents who did their best to model Christian behavior before me. I have been involved in preaching or some sort of volunteer ministry all of my adult life.

I discovered a deep feeling of significance when teaching an adult Bible study class several years ago. I had forgotten the joy of preaching that I had enjoyed back during my years in preaching ministry. I realized that my gift is teaching adults. My favorite topic is the Bible. More specifically, I enjoy the New Testament and especially the life and teachings of Jesus Christ.

I have considered that it has been a special privilege that God would call and allow me to write the Getting To Know Jesus Bible study lessons. Now I watch with anticipation as these lessons get into the hands of more and more people. Lives are being changed as people are developing a more passionate, personal and powerful relationship with Jesus Christ.

Heavenly Father, thank you for allowing me to serve You in the ways You have allowed. I pray that I may be able to touch and influence many others to follow You more in thier life as they are influenced by what You have called and gifted me to do for Your Kingdom. Bless all who read this post as they grow in getting to know Jesus.

No comments: