Search This Blog

Friday, August 8, 2008

A day of hope

I'm feeling hopeful today. I have done all I know to help you and others find the Getting To Know Jesus website and to encourage you to download the free Getting To Know Jesus Bible Study Volume 01. Now it is even more in God's hands.

I know that I need help in order to make this ministry successful. It is a God-sized ministry and I can't do all I need to do on my own. I am very thankful for those who have come along side and assisted in various ways. Some have donated money, many have donated services. Some have done work and are hoping that I'll eventually be able to pay them.

I have printed out about four pages of Scriptures that I read frequently to help me keep focused on the fact that God is in control. I pray in Jesus' name, trust and believe the promises, seek His guidance and direction and remember what He has done in the past. It helps me not loose hope in the midst of this stuff.

I pray that you will find a closer walk with God as you are Getting To Know Jesus.

No comments: